Tuesday, November 17, 2009

TRAVEL FIRST CLASS ... IN COACH

It's been a long week of travel ... a lot of flying and driving and driving and flying. I am super happy to be back home this morning with my pooch curled up at my feet. Travel is exhausting, and it certainly takes its toll. That's why I love bringing a little luxury in my carry-on so that I can get from point A to point B without feeling too beat up. I also love the idea of sending some of these ahead to VIP guests from out of town that are flying in for your wedding - to your parents as a "thank you for everything," or to your bridesmaids or groomsmen so they're "refreshed and ready to party" when they arrive.

From BP, $15.99 (Buy one get one free!)

From BP, $16.99

And now, for the Most Important VIP, perhaps your mother, perhaps your Maid of Honor ...
Sofia Cashmere 3-piece Travel Set from Saks, $300

Now, please excuse me ... I need a nap! xo!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails