Monday, November 22, 2010

REAL WEDDING: FOUR SEASONS BILTMORE I

I LOVED this couple. I LOVED this wedding. Elise was a beautiful bride inside and out, generous and fun and excited. She had complete faith in her vendors and gave us all a lot of creative freedom to design a gorgeous wedding that fit who she and Eric are together. Today, I have amazing photos from the talented Hanssie Trainor to share with you from before the wedding ... But you will not want to miss my posts on Tuesday and Wednesday with Parts II and III -- a stunning ceremony and a ballroom totally transformed into a dark and sexy forest. So cool!!!




"Love"ing these Christian Louboutin shoes!!!


Romantic Vera Wang - sigh




Lovely flowers by Nico - but wait for the reception (wow!)




Such a cute First Look series follows!!




Don't miss tomorrow and Wednesday. I promise, it's worth it!!!

Credits:
Donna Romani Events
Hanssie Trainor Photography
Nico Designs
Four Seasons Biltmore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails