Wednesday, January 5, 2011

REAL WEDDING: BACARA II

I had just arrived on site at Bacara to set up for another wedding, when I heard one of my favorite familiar voices call my name. Melissa Musgrove was sitting in the lobby waiting for a couple for a photography consultation. Melissa is one of the most generous and talented wedding photographers and I adore her. We chatted for a few brief moments before her couple arrived and I took my leave. About an hour later, the couple - Ortal and Jacob - poked their heads into the ballroom I was setting up and I knew I was going to love them.



The details were classic and sweet; none overlooked.




I absolutely LOVE this photo Melissa took of Ortal on the bridal bell cart heading
over to the ceremony site. She reminds me of Cinderella.







The day was windy and rainy, but no one cared ;-D







Melissa Musgrove Photography
Donna Romani Events
Hearts Bloom
Bacara Resort
TEAM Hair & Makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails