Monday, August 10, 2009

Float Luxury Spa

August 10, 2009

I love Spas. I love being pampered. I love when someone is actually able to work out one of those giant knots in my shoulders. I'm not a stressful person, but I do believe in preventive measures and taking time to rejuvenate yourself. I come out relaxed and happy; like I'm floating.

I also believe - one hundred percent - in spa parties! And FLOAT Luxury Spa in Santa Barbara is a great place to get together with your girls (or guys) for a special occasion such as birthdays or bridal showers. Float has great deals on spa parties, including:

✤Bridal Parties- Bride gets 1 free
50-min service for groups of 6+
✤Book seven 50-minute treatments
and have the whole spa to
yourselves for 2 hours
✤Book twelve 50-minute treatments
and the spa is yours for 3 hours
✤Book twenty or more and have the
spa for 4 hours + free appetizers
for all Float-ees

The newly remodeled 3,300 square foot space has 7 beautifully designed treatments rooms, including a Couples Suite. There is also a private garden with fountain and reflecting pool that is perfect for groups.

FLOAT Luxury Spa

18 East Canon Perdido
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
(805) 845-7777








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails