Monday, February 1, 2010

BEAUTIFUL BRUNCH

For anyone that has been following this blog, you all know that I love brunch. I love brunch! So when I got an invitation from two of my favorite people - Nico Cervantes and Lani Ballonoff - for brunch ... Uh - yeah!

Nico is one of my favorite florists - an amazing talent and a truly wonderful human being. Lani does things with draping and lighting that makes my jaw drop and eyes go big like saucers; he's also a total sweetheart. The brunch was held at their shared warehouse space, which was totally transformed into a swanky and intimate room.

I wish I had better photos to share; these just do not do justice ... they were snagged off my iPhone. I heard Tim Halberg got some good shots, though, so we'll keep an eye out for them and share when we can.


Meanwhile, you can see more of Nico's work at Kristina and Brandon's Real Wedding at Firestone and more of Lani's work at Kim and Stan's Real Wedding at Roblar. Also ... brunch was amazing - thank you, guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails