I recently had the opportunity to tour two estate properties in Santa Barbara for weddings and corporate or private parties. The first I'm sharing with you is a home in Hope Ranch called Casa Esplendido - and Splendid it is! Hope Ranch gives you the feeling of a tropical oasis ... lush green lawns and big swaying palm trees.
The skinny on Casa Esplendido:
- Available for events >50-150 (events 100-150 would need to consider covering the pool)
- Full Catering Kitchens need to be brought in (>50 MAY be able to use the house kitchen, TBD)
- Bathrooms need be brought in
- A Bridal suite is available for getting ready
- Power is available, but might need a generator
- Extra lighting is necessary
- Venue fee includes a Friday set-up and Sunday removal for rentals
- Parking is available for the wedding party; street parking for guests (shuttles are advised)
Contact me at (805) 286-6505 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on Casa Esplendido, or about Estate weddings in Santa Barbara.
Later this week I'll be sharing a second Estate property with you that just last week became available as a venue. Sweeping lawns and panoramic views of the mountains and harbor below. It is stunning, and you won't want to miss it. Check back!