Tuesday, March 8, 2011

IT'S HERE! NEW WEB SITE, NEW BLOG

It's been a labor of love in the works for awhile. Truth be told, the process was much quicker and easier than expected due to my fabulous web designer Jason Muninghoff. That said, it always feels like forever! Anyway, at long last, I can finally announce that the new Web site for Donna Romani Events is up and running. Please come visit, check it out, and let me know what you think!


Also, as a result of updating the Web site, I've rolled the blog onto the site. If you like/follow us now, please come visit us at the new site and like/follow us again. We would miss you terribly. And you'd miss some really fabulous content in the works!

Thank you all so much for the love and support. I'm so excited about this new look and a most amazing year ahead. Stay tuned because it's going to be a fun ride!

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails