Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It's a Jungle Out There!

Undoubtedly, the best part of my job is being there for my clients on the most special of occasions. During the process of planning an event, most of clients become friends. Some even become good friends. Almost all of them, I remain in touch with on some level.

Chris and Tami are on of those couples that I am honored to say, have become very good friends. I was thrilled to work with them on their wedding last October 2008 in Eling's Park, Santa Barbara. Such a sweet and generous couple, and so smitten. You can see photos of the event here. Well, I am super excited to announce that they are expecting their first baby, a GIRL due December 31st! And now, I get the opportunity to work with them on another of the most special of occasions ... planning the baby shower!

Chris and Tami have decided that they would like to do a co-ed baby shower that's not too girly ... just a fun barbecue for their friends and family to celebrate with them. Tami has selected a jungle theme for the decor and vibe and we are having a blast planning!

Here's a peek at the inspiration board, but you'll have to wait until late October to check out photos from the final product! Stay tuned! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails