Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Drumroll, Please ...!

I am so excited and proud to announce the launch of the newest extension of Donna Romani Events. This has been in the works for some time - since my childhood, in fact, when I used to spend hours doodling and practicing my signature.

Bella Copia Calligraphy is the culmination of one of my creative passions. There is something so simple and pure about a handwritten note, and one crafted in beautiful penmanship with care and attention is timeless. I love the smell of ink, the art of mixing the perfect palette, choosing the right nib and then dipping your pen in the inkwell. And finally, the scratch of the pen as it pulls across the paper, slowly and methodically forming the letters and words that become a celebration of someone's life.

Bella Copia Calligraphy is both a stand alone business, and also a Special Touch service offered by Donna Romani Events. Each one complimenting the other, just as they complement me. -xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails