Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Santa Barbara Bridal Expo

Thank you to everyone who has been so patient with me while I was been busy preparing last week for a wedding and two trade shows. It was a long and exhausting weekend, but a very successful one too. I saw a beautiful couple celebrate the best day of their lives (thus far, I like to say - I believe the best is always yet to come!), and I made the rounds out and about town saying hello to many folks who were kind enough to come out and visit me.

Sunday was the Santa Barbara Bridal Show at Earl Warren Showgrounds and I got the opportunity to visit with a lot of couples just beginning the process of planning their wedding. I was so excited by the number I met who just got engaged in the last week or two - congratulations!
And here is a look at my booth space ... The flowers were a DIY project that is super easy. I'll share the how-to in a blog coming soon.


I also got a chance to visit with a lot of friends and fellow vendors such as Kristen and Patrick with Pure Joy Catering and Gavin Roy with Santa Barbara DJs. Fabulous and talented folks - you can't go wrong!

I also got to finally make my big announcement! I am so excited about this, guys. There is a hint in the photos ... but I'll share my news in tomorrow's blog!

And still to come this week ... Photos from The Wedding Salon, where I was invited to participate in West Hollywood last night (Gorgeous!)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails