Monday, August 23, 2010

REAL WEDDING: CELINA & ROB I

I must admit up front that I am truly blessed. I love my clients. They are all wonderful and beautiful and I enjoy working with each of them to plan their wedding. Celina and Rob were a joy from the second we met. We clicked ... and every decision was easy. They put their faith and trust in me. And the result was truly something.


Llanes Weddings captured all of the amazing details with such elegance. Jenny and Joseph are an absolute pleasure and they make everything lovely.




Renae's Bouquet did the flowers ... so soft and feminine. So Celina.



A master: Anthony Ybarra at work.




Wedding Planner: Donna Romani Events
Photography: Llanes Photography
Flowers: Renae's Bouquet
Music: Anthony Ybarra
Ceremony Venue: Montecito Country Club
Hair & Makeup: Luna Bella Makeup Art

Come back tomorrow for more gorgeous photos! xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails