Tuesday, August 31, 2010

REAL WEDDING: MONTECITO ESTATE I

This wedding was a gift I never expected. It was mid June when I got a call from my friend Kristin at Pure Joy Catering ... one of their clients needed a wedding coordinator. For June 25th! I had the day open and love any excuse to work with Kristin and Pure Joy, so I rolled up my sleeves and jumped in.

I wish I could take credit for any of the loveliness involved, but the client (a former interior designer herself) had planned everything with impeccable taste. And she had put together an amazing team to execute the details with perfection. Just look at these gorgeous photos by Allyson Magda!





The seat cards for the ceremony are the one detail I do take credit for.
I stayed up for hours crafting these the night before!




Don't get me wrong, it's a whole lot of work walking into a wedding with less than two weeks to pull it together. But what a gift. And what a wonderful couple and family. Congratulations!!

More tomorrow from the A-team!

Wedding Coordination by Donna Romani Events
Allyson Magda Photography
Pure Joy Catering
Nico Designs SB
Discount Party Rentals
LBPS Events
Signature Valet & Shuttles
Andromeda String Quartet
Red Shoe LA DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails