Thursday, July 30, 2009

A MUSICAL COCKTAIL CALLED INFUSION

June 16th, 2009

Last week I had the pleasure of meeting with Chad and Steven from 11H Entertainment. What a riot these two are! I had an opportunity to see these guys live at the Your Wedding Day party at the Santa Barbara Historical Museum last March, so I knew what a treat I was in for. They ooze energy and bring a unique flavor and vibe I haven’t heard anywhere else.

What makes them unique? It’s the combination DJ, live music and emcee that this group successfully infuses into their performance. Reflecting whatever vibe the hosts are going for, they flow between classics, top 40 and big band without you ever noticing the transition. The DJ spins the tunes and the live musicians on wind and percussion complement the sound and add that energy only live performers can offer.

If you’re looking for something different, something special and something totally memorable … you have to check out the Infusion package from 11H Entertainment! My man Chad (a.k.a. the Music Pimp) will hook you up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails