Thursday, July 30, 2009

ROCK PAPER SCISSORS DESIGN

May 25th, 2009

Not just a kids game, or the manner in which my husband and I determined last night who was going to get the last fresh strawberry … Rock Paper Scissors Design is a fabulous company based in San Diego that creates fun, whimsical and elegant invitations. Totally unique materials that reflect whatever vibe the host wishes to impart to the lucky invited guests.

I first came across this company two weeks ago when I was invited to join Good Gracious! Events at the Simpson House Inn for the “Getting to know you Better” party (see last week’s post). The invitation that came was an adorable little box, that when opened, had the invitation tucked into a little faux bed. It was elegant and sweet and told me this was going to be an intimate get together with a lot of creativity. I was impressed.

I was further impressed when I attended the event and met the designer herself, Rachel Baker. What a sweetheart! Just check out below some of the samples she sent me home with! Need another reason to find out more? Rachel tells me she so enjoys coming up with new designs, that she’ll offer my clients a nice little discount. Affordable couture never looked so fun!

Rachel Baker
Rock Paper Scissors Design

I wish you could feel the texture of the designs on the paper!

This invitation is real wood - I LOVE it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails