Friday, July 31, 2009

Love and a Latte Launch

July 31, 2009

For those of you that have been following my blog this year, I appreciate that you've stuck with me. I was actually pretty happy with it in the beginning. Mostly, I think, because I started this process a complete novice and did not know what to expect. But I'm a pretty quick learner, and it did not take long to figure out that my blog was very limited in its capabilities to both inform and interact. And so I began the process of giving it a complete overhaul. I've given it better graphics, added information and photos about me, tools to find me elsewhere, options to subscribe and follow, and I've also added my blog list of the favorites I follow. Every morning I log on while sipping my latte and see what my friends are up to, and then I share the best of what inspires me, or something that I learned today, yesterday or this week. Hopefully it helps, hopefully it's fun. I'd love to hear your thoughts and your questions; I'll do my best to answer.

Stay tuned (I'm going to go make another latte)! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails