Monday, November 2, 2009

LOVING: RACHEL REINHARDT JEWELRY

I'm a big fan of jewelery and accessories. There's no easier, more affordable way to dress up any outfit - from jeans to slacks or a simple black cocktail dress. Jewelry also gives you endless ways to customize a look and make it your own. From hip and sassy to chic and sophisticated.

One of my favorites is Rachel Reinhardt out of New York City. I've been a follower of hers for years. And when it came time to pick something beautiful to honor my bridesmaids, my girls that stood up with me, I turned to Rachel. She offers something for every style, and its all beautiful pieces that are well-made. You've got to check her out!
Gemma Large Oval Stone Bracelet

Emma Large Pave Open Teardrop Earring and Mini- Bib Necklace with Cushion Cut Center Stone

Audrey Seven Strand Pearl Necklace and Ten Row Pearl Bracelet

What are you planning on giving your party as gifts?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails