Monday, March 29, 2010

SBWC: SNEAK PEEK

I apologize for being absent on the blog last week. I'm gearing up for a busy and fun wedding season in Santa Barbara, and have also been preparing for the Santa Barbara Wedding Couture showcase this past Saturday. All good things that will generate loads of eye candy for you readers!

To begin with, the showcase on Saturday was gorgeous! The vendors all brought it out and put on a fabulous show. I had a wonderful time reconnecting with many friends and making lots of new ones. For my part in the showcase, I worked with Kerstin Olson Horneman from Blue Magnolia Floral & Event Design to create a tablescape using pieces from Town & Country Event Rentals that would make a statement!

I cannot wait for the photos of the table to share with you, and will hopefully have them early next week. In the meantime, here's a peek at the set-up stages:

I know Laird, from Town & Country, may not look helpful in this photo (love you, Laird!), but what rock stars their team was!

And a sneak peek at the table itself :-D


Happy Monday! xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails