The Hotel Corque in Solvang is situated smack in the middle of wine country -- with all of the beauty of the valley and all of the creature comforts of a luxury hotel. The hotel is available for weddings and events, and offering group rates on hotel rooms year round, it's also a great bet for out of town guests.
If you prefer to do everything in one place, there is a patio available for wedding ceremonies. Or if you have your heart set on a winery wedding but cannot afford the hefty site fees ... have your ceremony at the nearby Old Mission, Alisal Ranch or one of the wineries willing to do ceremonies only (i.e. Lincourt, Foley, Larner, Firestone) and then return to the Hotel Corque for a first class reception.
Adjacent to the ballroom is the hotel's Restaurant 246, featuring celebrity chef Bradley Ogden. The lounge above is part of the restaurant's bar and can be rented out as a lounge for your event. The white curtains in the back of the photo, pull back to open into the ballroom pictured above.
For smaller groups or rehearsal dinners, the restaurant - or parts of the restaurant may also be rented out.
The scoop for the Ballroom:
- The ballroom seats up to 250 for dinner
- Dinner averages $40-45++/head
- Fee includes use of the outdoor patio for Ceremony and/or Cocktails
- 12am shut-down
- $2,000 site fee ($1,000 off-season), Food & Bev minimums may apply
The scoop for Restaurant 246:
- Outdoor patio is great for rehearsal dinners up to 45 guests for a $600 site fee, no Food & Beverage minimum
- Ultra Lounge is available with a $6,000 Food & Beverage Minimum
- Entire Restaurant is available with a $20,000 Food & Beverage Minimum
Please contact me for more information, email@example.com or (805) 286-6505.