Tuesday, December 22, 2009

HOMEY FOR THE HOLIDAYS

I can hardly believe that Christmas is just days away! There's no time of year that I like more. The presents are nice, but it's the cooking and the baking, the traditions and the merriment, the cheesy music and the cocktails (oh, the cocktails!) ... and the family and friends. This year, my father-in-law is visiting from Italy and we'll have a house full of friends over for dinner that are away from their families. Truly blessed. I cannot wait!

Today's inspiration board is my kind of Christmas. Full of DIY touches that remind me of days making reindeer ornaments out of clothes pins with my mom. It's cozy and inviting. And if you try real hard, you can smell cookies baking in the oven and cider in the kettle.

Tomorrow I'll share another inspiration board that would be fabulous for a glitzed up holiday open house. What's your holiday style?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails