Tuesday, December 15, 2009

TOMMIE & CHARLIE I

I've known Tommie and Charlie for awhile, and I am blessed to have called them friends long before they became clients. This wedding was a personal and professional joy. I am so happy for this wonderful couple and wish them all the happiness life has to offer. Love you guys!

And thank you Jeff Newsom for the AMAZING photography.



Stay tuned for more tomorrow. I promise you'll be blown away by Jeff's beautiful photos. xo!

And here's the absolutely fabulous team of vendors!

Donna Romani Events, Wedding Coordination
Jeff Newsom Photography
Rich Tobin, Officiant
Private Estate, Ceremony
Santa Barbara Yacht Club, Reception
Geoff McFarland, Bride & Groom Vintage Car
Santa Barbara Trolley Company
Renae's Bouquet, Flowers
Jason Campbell & The Drive, Band
Montecito Confections, Cake
EventRents, Ceremony Chairs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails